Following the invitation by the ICMFS-President M.Mesterovic these topics were on the agenda:
- Many thanks to the Congresspresident C.Krenkel and his team for this highlevel scientific event in Bad Hofgastein (M.Mesterovic).
- Bylaws: The proposals for changing the Bylaws/Statutes by the Secretary-General H.-A.Gitt are confirmed (preparation for revised edition J.R.Westine/H.-A.Gitt). Also shall come new membership certificates.
- Membershipreport: Following new applications during the congress 31 new members from 15 countries. The assembly confirmed them.
- Treasurer report is red and discussed. Credit cards payment for the fees should be possible.
- Report on the Foundation (J.R.Westine). The colleagues thank the director for his great helpful international activities.
- 6. Election:The Secretary-General H.-A. Gitt is re-elected for 4 years. As new Councillors are confirmed B.Bojovic (USA), Z.Nicolaou-Ioannou (Cyprus), Y.Yoshihiro (Japan).
- Next congresses are prepared in Cancun/Mexico 2014 (T.Kimura reported on the preparation and handed over the first flyers), in Cyprus 2015, proposed are meetings in China, Southkorea, Croatia, Russia. (R.Kisnisci asked for taking in consideration the dates of other international congresses for the next years) The symposium “Training in Maxillo-Facial-Surgery – an international comparison” (Chairman.H.-A.Gitt) should be continued or repeated.