05.10.2015 in Limassol
- Report on preparation of the 29th ICMFS-Congress (Z.Nicolaou): more than 400 participants from more than 40 countries. The president thanks Z.Nicolaou for the excellent job as congresspresident (M.Mesterovic).
- Control of the presidium minutes from November 27,2014 by the Secretary-General (H.-A. Gitt)
- Treasurer’s report cancelled – because of an accident of the treasurer on the way to Limassol.
- Personalia:Confirmation of the proposed awards for J.P. Shah (incl. Honorary membership), D.M.Laskin (incl. Honorary membership), M.R.Knezevic (inkl. Fellowship) and Ch.Martis by the presidium.Proposed as new vice-president B.Bojovic (USA).
- Preparation and repeated invitation for the General Assembly (Oct.9,2015) by the president(M.Mesterovic)